Who doesn’t love a kabob? Try these worry-free and yummy breakfast kabobs with the kids! Visit our Youtube page for more Loacker recipes & fun videos!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Pack-Loacker Cocoa & Milk Quadtatini
- 1 Pack-Sauage Patties
- 8-Honey Dew Melon Pieces
- 2- Cut Bananas
- 2(or more)-Wooden Skewers
- Heat the griddle to 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grill sausage until completely brown.
- Cut strawberries, bananas, and honeydew melon, and to bite-sized pieces (sausage can also be cut if necessary)
- Add sausage, strawberry, melon, banana, and then Quadratini to skewer until there is no more room.
- Repeat until the desired number of skewers are reached.
Cook Time: 20-30 Min.