Try these easy, yummy oatmeal bars using Loacker Raspberry-Yogurt Quadratini– perfect for the whole family! For more Loacker inspired recipe videos, visit our Youtube Channel.
What you’ll need:
- 1 bag-Loacker Strawberry-Yogurt Quadratini
- 1 pack-Yellow Cake Mix
- 3/4 c-Melted Butter
- 12 oz-Raspberry Jam
- 1 pack- Rolled Oats
- 9×9 Baking Pan
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the cake mix, rolled oats, and melted butter.
- Pour most of the base mixture into a greased or buttered 9×9 baking pan.
- Spread a majority of the mixture evenly into a 9×9 baking pan, leaving enough in the bowl for a thin top layer.
- Spread the raspberry jam evenly over the base mix in the baking pan.
- After thoroughly crushing the Quadratini wafers, evenly pour the crumbs into the pan, on top of the jam.
- To top it off, take the leftover base mixture in the bowl and pour it evenly over the pan, pushing lightly on the whole contents to create a thin top layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!
Cook Time: 35-40 Minutes